Illicit Discharge


Questions, Comments & Concerns

  1. My Post Copy 3
  2. The City of Republic Citizen Request for Service form will help us identify a concern or problem in your area. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately at 732-3100. For a police or fire emergency, dial 911.

    Thank you for your assistance!

  3. Please indicate why you're reaching out to us:
  4. What is the best way to reach you regarding your question or comment?
  5. If you're filing a complaint or concern about an issue in your neghborhood, please tell us more:
  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.

* indicates a required field