The City of Republic employs approximately 125 full-time employees and 150 - 200 part-time and seasonal employees. The Human Resources Department is located within Republic City Hall.
For your convenience, you may search and apply for jobs online using our Republic Government Jobs
Our Mission is to treat each citizen and employee as a valued individual. Our commitment to the City’s stated Mission, Vision and Values will be evident through our daily interactions and operations.
To build a partnership with City staff to serve the community by strengthening relationships through policy development and open communications while maintaining legal compliance.
- Advertises job vacancies, reviews job applications and interviews prospective job candidates
- Administers personnel policies and procedures
- Handles pay and classification issues inclusive of salary surveys
- Assists in the development of job descriptions with the various city departments
- Coordinates benefit programs for employees
- Manages Worker's Compensation for employees
- Processes any employee complaints/appeals
- Coordinates compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Family Medical Leave Act, and all other federal and state regulations
- Serves as Payroll Administrator