Need the perfect outdoor space for a birthday party, family gathering, or reunion? The Republic Parks and Recreation Department offers covered pavilions at Brookline Park, J.R. Martin Park, Miller Park, and Moore Park. Each pavilion provides picnic table seating (personal lawn chairs can be brought in for a larger event) and access to various park amenities.
Refunds will only be issued for weather related cancellations or cancellations made one (1) full week prior to the reservation date to receive a full refund.
- This pavilion is intended for general public use and can be used by anyone within normal park operating hours if it hasn’t been reserved for a private party or function.
- This pavilion may be reserved for private parties or functions. All pavilion reservation dates and times will be on display in this message board and updated on a weekly basis.
- Parking is allowed in the designated parking areas only. No vehicles are allowed to operate or park on park grounds without the permission of the Parks and Recreation Department.
- The presence or consumption of any alcoholic beverage in city parks is prohibited as per Republic City Code (Section No. 215.790).
- No nails, wires, ropes, placards, staples, thumbtacks, or other objects of any kind may be embedded in the pavilion or trees surrounding the pavilion. Masking tape or string may be used to hang banners.
- The use of a loud speaker or amplifier is prohibited without the permission of the Republic Parks and Recreation Department.
- Picnic tables may be moved to fit your desired layout, but must remain on the concrete pavilion floor at all times. No picnic tables should be moved on to the grass areas surrounding the pavilion.
- Persons using the pavilion agree to abide by all other rules as stated in Article XI of the Republic City Code (Offenses Concerning Parks, Fairgrounds) and to the rules stated above and below.
Reservation Information & Rules
- All rental parties must reserve the pavilion a minimum of one week in advance of the rental date. All rental parties must complete a Park Pavilion Rental Application and pay for the reservation.
- If you find a party using the pavilion during your date and time agreed upon in the Park Pavilion Rental Application and they are uncooperative when asked to vacate, please contact the Republic Parks and Recreation Department at the number below and ask that an employee be dispatched to your location.
- Rental parties using the pavilion are responsible for any and all damages resulting from their usage. If there is any question of accountability, the person(s) whose name(s) are stated on the Park Pavilion Rental Application will be held responsible.
- Reservations are for the pavilion stated in your Park Pavilion Rental Application only, not the entire park.
- The rental party is responsible for returning the pavilion to its original condition following their usage. Please follow the cleanup procedures:
- Pick up and place all trash in receptacles and secure trash in bags and place near trash receptacles.
- Remove all decorations and materials used to secure decoration.