Please ensure that you have provided the following information prior to submittal:
- Address all applicable items on the checklist (PDF). Items that apply, but are not addressed, will slow the review process.
- All construction documents submitted for plan review shall include a completed checklist. Mark all applicable items that are addressed. Write "N/A" next to items that do not apply to the project.
- Ensure that the property is recognized by the City of Republic as a legal tract of land and is zoned for the proposed use.
- Submit five sets of construction documents, six if the project requires an architect and engineer review. If a separate specification booklet is part of the construction documents, two copies should be submitted. For any project that serves food (i.e. restaurants, day cares, taverns, motels etc.), you must contact Greene County for food service requirements by contacting 417-864-1017.
- Each page of all construction documents shall be signed, sealed and dated by a professional architect or engineer registered in the State of Missouri. A “wet” seal is required on at least two sets of the construction drawings. Legible reproduced seals are acceptable on additional copies. The seal on each drawing must be appropriate to the professional discipline required to produce the drawing.