Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works Request for Service

  1. Have you noticed a problem around the city? We're here to help.
    Simply fill out the form below and we will work as quickly as possible to address your concern. If your concern doesn't fit into one of the categories below, feel free to write it in the problem description field.

    If this issue is an emergency, dial 911. Otherwise, call 417-732-3100 for any correspondence or follow up.

    Thank you for helping make Republic a better place to live.
  2. Animal Control Division
  3. Street Division
  4. Wastewater Division
  5. Water Division
  6. Utility Billing Division
  7. Need water service turned off?
    Contact the Utility Billing Office at 417-732-3136.
  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.